Obsidian Black, Pearl White
Size & Weight
Charging case: 73.15mm*36.8mm*29.1mm
Earbuds: 4.6 g
Charging case: 42 g
11 mm dynamic
98 dB ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz
20 Hz – 20,000 Hz
Active Noise Cancellation Mode¹
Water & Sweat Resistance
Charging case: IPX4³
Supported Audio Format(s)
Charging interface (for charging case)
Wired, USB Type-C
Playtime (when fully charged)
Playback with ANC ON: Up to 5 hours
Playback with ANC OFF: Up to 7 hours
Combined playback: Up to 27 hours (ANC ON), 38 hours (ANC OFF)⁴
Talk time: Up to 3.5 hours (phone calls)
10 mins for 5 hours⁵ (charging case + earbuds combined)
10 mins for 2 hours (earbuds only)
Per earbud: 40 mAh
Charging case: 520 mAh
Google Fast Pair⁷
Dolby Atmos support²
Compatibility with HeyMelody app⁸
What’s in the box
Pair of OnePlus Buds Z2 earbuds x1
OnePlus Buds Z2 charging case x1
User guide x1
Silicon eartips x3 (S, M, L)
Safety and Warranty card x1
USB Type-C charging cable x1
Product images and display contents are illustrative only. Actual product and display contents may vary.
1. The OnePlus Buds Z2 offers two noise cancellation modes (Faint and Extreme) that ranges between 25 dB to 40 dB.
2. Dolby Atmos is only supported on OnePlus 7/7 Pro/7T/7T Pro/8/8 Pro/8T/9/9 Pro/9 R/9 RT devices.
3. IP55 rating and IPX4 rating achieved on test date: June 11, 2021. Data is based on test results using TÜV SÜD based on IEC 60529:1989, A1:1999 and A2:2013 test standards. Water and dust resistance may be reduced as the device ages. Liquid and dust damage are not covered under warranty.
4. Earbuds and charging case combined, delivers up to 38 hours of audio playback with ANC mode turned off. Charging and battery test results are based on internal OnePlus laboratory results (25° C or 77° F). Test date: June 7, 2021. Fast charge your OnePlus Buds Z2 using a standard adapter or Type-C USB charging cable. Requires 5V~1.5A adapter or higher. Actual performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions.
5. A 10-minute charge keeps your music going for 5 hours. (5 hours of battery life is measured based on combination of earbuds and the case, with ANC mode turned on. A single 10-minute charge of the earbuds themselves delivers 2 hours of playtime only. Charging and battery test results are based on internal OnePlus laboratory results (25° C or 77° F). Test date: June 7, 2021. Fast charge your OnePlus Buds Z2 using a standard adapter or Type-C USB charging cable. Requires 5V~1.5A adapter or higher. Actual performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions.
6. Latency can be reduced to as low as 94 ms when paired with select OnePlus phone devices, with Pro Gaming mode turned on.
7. OnePlus Fast Pair is only supported on OnePlus 6 series devices and up that runs Android 11.
8. Download the official HeyMelody app (Android/iOS) from Google Play or iOS App Store.
Based on firmware updates to the OnePlus Buds Z2, the above actions may be slightly modified, and the actual OTA content may be different from that specified.
Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, OnePlus may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in associated information pages to ensure they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to change and adjustment without notice. Please refer to the specific information on oneplus.com/oneplus-buds-z2.
OnePlus Buds Z2 and OnePlus phones, when used together, will provide the best experience. OnePlus Buds Z2 are also compatible with Bluetooth devices; the longest Bluetooth transmission distance is 10m between OnePlus Buds Z2 and the Bluetooth device. Due to the nature of Bluetooth, electromagnetic interference in the area may cause the connection to break.
Based on software updates to the phone, the above actions may be slightly modified, and the actual OTA content may be different from that specified.