Mi 20W Wireless Car Charger
Electrically adjusts the grip when your drive starts
Automatically grips and begins charging as soon as it touches your phone
Compatible with most phones on the market that support wireless charging, the grip opens to a maximum width of 81.5mm and easily holds the Mi 9 or iPhone Xs Max.
Maximum power as high as 20W
Breaks the record set by the Mi Wireless Charging Pad*
Electric grip with sensors
Holds tight even on bumpy roads
Secures your phone on bumpy roads, over speed bumps or when you brake sharply.
Step-less adjustment and universal rotation, putting your phone in whatever position you like.
Navigate and charge at the same time
No need to plug in or remove case*
Effective charging induction distance as far as 4mm, works well with the phone case on.
Glamorous round indicator on a curved glass surface
All the brighter, all the mightier
Built-in fan and metal thermal pad
Doubled cooling and added protection
Two selectable options
Alternatively, you can use the included adhesive dock that works in different locations with multiple car models.
Standard adhesive dock*
Works with multiple car models
Protection by durable silicone
Avoids damage to the air outlet
Customised adapter included
No additional cost
Reserved port on the dock
Works with wired charging too
* The included standard adapter is required to achieve the Mi 20W Wireless Car Charger’s high-power 20W charging function. The function is only compatible with the Mi 9 and does not support the 5V/1A in-car adapter.
* As of February 20, 2019, the Mi 20W Wireless Car Charger had the highest output power among all other Xiaomi wireless chargers.
* All test data is from the Zimi Laboratory. A Mi 9 running the MIUI 10.2.4.0 system was tested. The test was conducted at standard room temperature with a 27W adapter, with the phone turned on and the screen turned off in flight mode.
* The phone case must be less than 4mm thick and must not contain metal material inside or outside.
* The surface must be clean and even. The paste on the back is highly adhesive and forcible removal may cause damage to the upholstery. You are recommended to contact professionals to take care of it.